Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine. .you need: butter, shrimp, salt, black pepper, garlic, bacon, baby spinach, heavy cream, fettuccine pasta, grated In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned. Heat sauté pan over medium heat until warm, add butter and olive oil and cook mushrooms, shrimp and garlic until shrimp begin to turn pink. This Creamy Spinach Fettuccine recipe is the pasta dinner of your dreams!
Would you believe me if I told you that my other half scarfed down all of. This Fettuccine with Shrimp and Spinach is one of those recipes. I love the lemony noodles, soft spinach, and succulent shrimp. You can have Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 6 oz of baby spinach.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, medium (peeled and de-veined).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned. Fresh spinach fettuccine (find it at an Italian store, or use dry pasta) is tossed with shaved zucchini, basil pesto shrimp, and baby arugula. Using a vegetable peeler; peel zucchini lengthwise over the large bowl of pasta. Return shrimp to skillet along with spinach, cooked fettuccine, and reserved cooking liquid as needed to keep pasta moist.
Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine step by step
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt; saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
If you opt for shrimp, use jumbo large shrimp so that they can stand-up against this thick sauce and spinach noodles. This dish is fairly simple with few In a saute pan, melt tbl of butter and begin to lightly brown your shrimp over med to med-high heat. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Adding shrimp to this fettuccine makes it an elegant entree. Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.