peppered maple salmon.
You can have peppered maple salmon using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of peppered maple salmon
- You need 3 oz of salmon portions.
- You need 1 of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of aluminum foil.
peppered maple salmon instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- portion salmon fillet into smaller 3 ounce fillets. rinse fish and pat dry.
- tear aluminum foil into squares large enough to make tin foil pouches.
- pepper each fillet well.
- next drizzle around 1/2 a tablespoon of maple syrup on top of fillets.
- fold tin foil to make individual pouches for each fillet.
- bake 6-8 minutes at 375.
- remove fish from oven and open the tin foil to expose the cooked fillets.
- now reset your oven to broil. place salmon back in the oven and cook under broiler for 2-3 minutes. This will glaze the maple syrup to the salmon.
- Serve with whatever sides you enjoy having with salmon.