Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. This is the blend I have been looking for. An easy mediterranean salad with quinoa, lentils, and cannelli beans with a Greek vinaigrette dressing. Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. cookpad.japan.
Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the finished salmon fillets. You can cook Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Mustard.
- It’s of Salmon Fillet.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Preferred Yoghurt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lemon Juice.
Place the cooked peppers on top of the filets. When the salmon appears to be two-thirds cooked on the side, gently flip the salmon over. Tilt the skillet, to help the salmon cook. Once the salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from the skillet.
Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad step by step
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions with 1/2 teaspoon salt added to the water. You may choose to replace water with chicken stock for a stronger flavour. Cool completely.
- Mix EVOO, vinegar, dried herbs, cherry tomatoes, mustard, garlic in a large mixing bowl. Toss in the quinoa once completely cooled. Give it a good mix, add salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you prefer. You may choose to refrigerate the quinoa salad or serve it right away.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, pan-sear it until evenly cooked on both sides and serve together with the quinoa salad. Add a dollop of your favourite yoghurt on the fillet, garnish with fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Voila!.
Place some of the bulgur and quinoa salad in a plate and the salmon, skin-side up on top. Serve with a couple slices of lemon. Olive oil and olives give an added heart-healthy bonus, with a small amount of saturated fat but just the right amount of flavor from the feta cheese. The challenge for the cheftestants was to cook "your life on a plate." Mediterranean spiced salmon and vegetable quinoa recipe is a healthy protein packed meal! Earthy spices roasted lemons and fresh vegetables in each bite.