Salamon caesar salad. This Salmon Caesar Salad is a healthy and delicious take on a classic Caesar. It features easy homemade dressing, freshly baked croutons, and pan-seared salmon. At its most basic, the Caesar salad is a delicious mixture of crisp romaine lettuce, sharp Parmesan cheese, olive oil Slice the remaining cooked salmon fillet in half.
This main course was invented out of a need to serve my family a balanced meal when time was limited. Even my young son loves it! This easy and quick salmon Caesar Salad is tasty, colorful, and healthy. You can cook Salamon caesar salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salamon caesar salad
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 slice of roast salmon baked and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of garlic, mashed fine.
Details of Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe Video. Prepare the dressing up to a day ahead. Coho salmon is especially good in this salad. This healthier grilled salmon Caesar salad is lightened up so you can have that fabulous Caesar taste without all the extra calories.
Salamon caesar salad instructions
- To prepare Dressing in a bowl put mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and cheese and mix well, then set aside.
- In a bowl, put half the amount of lettuce and add the marinade. Stir well and then add the rest of the lettuce, place in a serving dish and then cut the salmon and add into bowl.
- bon appetit.
There's something about grilled salmon that I just love. Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe, Salmon Salad, Salmon Recipes, Fish Recipes, Recipies. Salmon and Kale Caesar Salad with diced avocado, sunflower seeds and shaved parmesan. Canned salmon makes this salad protein packed & calcium rich while also being easy and affordable! Caesar salad is one of those ubiquitous dishes you can find almost anywhere.