Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of large handful of spinach.
- You need 125 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 3 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat Saute the onion, tomatoes, spinach and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, cheese and season with salt and pepper Stir in the cooked vegetables and flaked salmon.
- Divide between two individual casserole dishes and place in the oven Bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are set.