Steam salmon. Create a quick and flavorful broth for your salmon to steam in. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Place salmon in a bamboo steamer.
Steamed Salmon is a healthy and nutritious method to prepare this delicate flavored fish. A one-inch thick salmon fillet will steam in six to eight minutes and will be moist, flavorful and delicious. The Best Steamed Salmon Fillet Recipes on Yummly You can have Steam salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steam salmon
- It’s 1 1/4 slice of salmon.
- It’s slice of lemon about half slices into thin.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper chop.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of chop celery bout 1tsp.
- You need 4 clove of garlic cloves chop.
- Prepare pinch of of bread crumbs to hold the mixture.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Simple Steamed Salmon Fillets, Steamed Salmon In Banana Leaf, Steamed Salmon With Garlic And Ginger To steam salmon in a flavorful sauce, place the sauce in a shallow dish and then carefully set the dish inside your steamer. This works for either conventional or Asian-style steamers, and adds a minute or two to your cooking time. The salmon fillets come out of the steamer juicy and coated in a flavorful sauce. The only slightly confusing aspect is getting the salmon into the steamer basket.
Steam salmon instructions
- Fry garlic till golden brown add the bell pepper,stir fry for 3min.
- Add chop celery and parsley season with pepper and breadcrumbs,salt.cook for 2mins.set aside.
- Arrange sliced lemon on the pan.place salmon on top.then spread the mixture on top garnish lemon slices.cover with foil just cook in low fire.for 20mins.or bake in the oven.
Instead of placing the fish directly on the basket, the recipe calls for you to set them on a plate or pie pan, which is then set inside the steamer tray. Be sure to check the water level from time to time and replenish if necessary, with boiling water. Carefully remove the bowl from the wok. For the marinade, add the marinade ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Steaming the fish reduces adding more fat to your diet, which makes it a healthier cooking method.