Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl.
You can have Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl
- It’s 2 Cups of Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 Can of Black Beans.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (Diced).
- It’s 4 of Roma Tomatoes (Diced).
- You need 2-3 of Avocados (Diced).
- It’s 1 of Red Onion (Sliced Thin).
- You need of OPTIONAL – 1 Bunch Cilantro (Sliced).
- It’s 1 of Lemon (Squeezed over all above items).
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of (If you would like Chicken on this rice bowl, reserve 1/2 the seasoning).
- Prepare 1/4 C of Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of (Optional) Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl instructions
- Chop all veggies and combine in bowl. Squeeze lemon over them so they do not brown.
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside. (Remember to reserve some seasoning if you plan to make the chicken).
- (Optional) Add reserved seasoning to 2 chicken breasts, sear both sides, then place in the oven at 375F for 15-20 Min.
- Add rice, black beans, Veggie Salad, Chicken (Optional), and top with the sauce. Enjoy!.