Garlic Butter Shrimp. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread.
Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp
- It’s 1 of kilo shrimps.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3-4 of calamansi or 1 pc lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Maggie magic sarap.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- It’s of Ketchup & hot sauce (optional).
Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp. Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp is made in the most amazing cajun garlic butter sauce. This shrimp scampi recipe is one of the best shrimp recipes! This Lemon Garlic Shrimp from Delish.com is your dinner tonight.
Garlic Butter Shrimp step by step
- Marinate shrimp in calamansi, salt, pepper and Maggie Magic Sarap.
- Put in butter in pan until it melts. The fry the garlic.
- Put in the shrimp. One side first. Then flip the other side until orange.
- Put in a little of the marinade, you can add ketchup or hot sauce.
- Season with sugar, salt & pepper.
Mainly, is there enough time to make this? ?But this garlic butter shrimp recipe requires almost no planning—all you need to do is. Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with. This recipe is quick enough to pull off on a busy weeknight, but feels special enough for a Saturday night in, too. How you serve it is up. Garlic shrimp with lemon and butter is such an easy recipe to make and it's so very flavorful.