Tofu And Bak Choy Vegan In 5 Minute. Transfer crispy tofu back to the wok and serve immediately. Bok choy stir-fry with crispy tofu is one of my favorite vegan dishes. You only need a few spices – green onion, soy sauce and sugar, to create a flavorful sweet savory sauce.
The bok choy is cooked until slightly charred and meaty in texture. Serve this over noodles or rice for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Add oil, then garlic and ginger. You can cook Tofu And Bak Choy Vegan In 5 Minute using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu And Bak Choy Vegan In 5 Minute
- Prepare 1 large of grated carrot.
- Prepare 4 cup of bak choy.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cup of cut in cube fried soft tofu.
- It’s of STOCK OPTION.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of any stock.
- You need of SEASONING.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
Into pot, pour stock and bring to a simmer. Remove lid from pot and carefully remove and discard each star anise from soup. Meanwhile, mix water, soy sauce and sugar substitute together in a cup. Stir into bok choy mixture, and top with tofu.
Tofu And Bak Choy Vegan In 5 Minute instructions
- in pan with oil saute grated carrot and fried soft tofu for 2 minutes.
- add stock and bak choy with a dash of salt then bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY TOFU RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335052-tofu-and-carrot-noodle-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334013-tofu-and-wakame-in-miso-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335718-tofu-and-lettuce-with-mushroom.
Bring a large pot with water to a boil. Add bok choy and cook for a couple of minutes, then remove and set aside. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add in marinated tofu along with the remaining marinade liquid and bok choy. In a bowl, whisk soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, brown sugar, peanut butter and salt until combined.