One Pound Fish.
You can have One Pound Fish using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pound Fish
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pomace Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of Salmon Fish.
- Prepare 50 ml of Lemonade.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Perri Perri.
One Pound Fish instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take fillet and rub with sea salt. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Chop parsley and mix with lemonade and perri perri.
- Sprinkle the parsley mixture on the fillet.
- Put the fish inside the oven using baking tray, slightly sprayed with pomace olive oil.
- Bake the fish for 10 mins.