Shrimps with tomato sauce. Heat olive oil in a separate pan over medium heat. Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon. In a large saute pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, scallions, garlic, a nice pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
Pair it with any pasta dish, risotto, plain rice or salads. If this is the only food left on Earth, I am completely sure I can survive all my life with it. I am sooo much crazy about it. You can cook Shrimps with tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimps with tomato sauce
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 kg of peeled shrimps (like the ones used in a shrimp cocktail).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- You need of tabasco.
- You need bunch of cilantro (if wanted).
Chinese Shrimp With Tomato Sauce is a super easy and quick stir fry shrimp recipe that our family enjoys and is part of the Chinese Cooking and Stir Fry series. If you are new to stir frying, you might want to check out Stir Fry Basics that covers the how-to's equipment and ingredients used. Just a handful of ingredients and so much flavor! This Shrimp with Tomato Sauce recipe is my go-to for weeknight dinner when I don't feel like cooking.
Shrimps with tomato sauce step by step
- Chop the onion and the garlic and sautee them. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in 4 pieces and blend them until there are no lumps.
- When the onion is translucid add the tomato sauce, the salt and a few drops of Tabasco. Let it reduce.
- If the shrimps are already cooked at them when the sauce is reduced with the HEAT OFF. If they are fresh, chop the heads off, fry them, peel them and add them to the sauce. (If they are undercoocked turn the heat on and they'll be done after a few minutes).
- Served when hot with some fresh cilantro sprinkled on top (if you like it. I personally don't so i didn't put it).
Rinse shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Sauce Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Sauce. This pasta is quick, easy, and delicious. This recipe can satisfy a number of meal occasions.