Shrimp pockets with mango salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. Grilled shrimp tacos with a salsa of fresh mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice.
Although Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa and Salsa Verde are fabulous, there comes a time My husband said these were the best shrimp tacos he's ever had! The seasoning on the shrimp was delicious and went perfect with the mango salsa. Mix until salsa is evenly combined. You can cook Shrimp pockets with mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimp deveined and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 of bag baby spinach.
- Prepare 4 piece of tin foil.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
The mango salsa is so quick and easy to make, you'll have it on everything. Plump Cajun shrimp with a creamy red cabbage slaw and a zesty mango-avocado salsa! These easy shrimp tacos are the perfect summer-time meal and will take you right back to the Caribbean! Mix together mangoes, cilantro, green onions, jalapenos and remaining Tablespoon lime juice.
Shrimp pockets with mango salsa step by step
- Heat up grill or oven.Fold the sides and ends to a large piece of tin foil. Lay flat on counter.
- This is for each serving. Rub olive oil on bottom of tin foil. Put a handful or 2 of spinach on bottom. Add couscous on top of that . Pour 3 tablespoons of water over couscous.
- Add shrimp on top with a dash of garlic powder, pepper and salt. Fold foil into a square pocket so no air will be getting out.
- Place on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While pockets are on the grill chop your onions,jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, mango. Here is a quick way to cube a mango if you have never cut one before. Just remember there is a huge pit and you cut down the fat sides of the mango. Leaving the middle uncut.
- Put all chopped ingredients in bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Mix.
- Open packets and scoop onto a plate. Top with the mango salsa. Enjoy.
Remove from grill and serve with mango salsa. Now ReadingSpicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa. In a medium bowl, stir the mango with the red onion, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice and cilantro to combine. Season with salt and pepper; set aside. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.