One Pan Salmon and Vegetables. Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights.
Lay the salmon along the center of the baking sheet and spoon the sauce generously over the. Make life easier this week with our One-Pan Salmon and Veggie Bake. One-pan roasted salmon, rubbed with Moroccan harissa spice, roasted with green beans, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. You can have One Pan Salmon and Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Salmon and Vegetables
- Prepare 4 of salmon filets.
- You need 5 cup of roasting vegetables (I used green beans &tomatoes). asparagus and broccoli would be fine too.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon, garlic, and herb butter – you can make or purchase premade.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Roast the vegetables: Carefully add the seasoned vegetables to the other side of the sheet pan next to the partially roasted potatoes; arrange in an even layer. Chop the vegetables and place them in a large casserole dish. Make small wells in the vegetables to make room for the salmon. First up, is this one pan baked salmon & veggies recipe… Place the salmon skin filets side down (if there's any skin) in the middle of the pan, put vegetables on each side of the salmon.
One Pan Salmon and Vegetables instructions
- Place salmon skin down in the middle of a 13 X 9 pan.
- Put a vegetables on each side. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Add approximately 1 table spoon of lemon, garlic & herb butter on each salmon filet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 400°F.
I used about three handfuls of petite whole green beans and about two handfuls of large cherry tomatoes (cut in. Keep weeknight dinner easy, healthy, fresh and flavorful with one-pan roasted salmon and vegetables. I love this recipe because not only is it easy to make, but it only requires one pan to wash up, making it perfect for a busy weeknight. Sheet Pan Miso Salmon & Vegetables is an easy meal perfect for busy weeknights. Best of all, it's baked on ONE sheet pan with flaky salmon, crispy veggies, edamame and a flavorful miso glaze.