Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip. Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip A tasty treat to spice up a bag of chips (lactose intollerant friendly) Feng-Shui. The stuff i cook is vegan, and do substitute to what i eat, because of allergies etc some may be old. i am on a rx meal plan not allowed to use food. See great recipes for Garlic Herb Vegetable and Chip Dip too!
A tasty treat to spice up a bag of chips (lactose intollerant friendly) Brenda. One of the most versatile dips I've made! You can litterally use this in just about anything! You can cook Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip
- You need 1 packages of Melissas Brand Extra Firm organic Tofu.
- You need 2 cup of Daiya Non-Dairy Cheddar Shreads (vegan, lactose free).
- You need 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- It’s 1 small of Handful of Spinach Leaves.
- It’s 1 small of Handful of Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Prepare 17 oz of Broth.
- You need of Greek Blend Seasonings.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of oregano.
Not only is it a great dip but I toss it with pasta, used it on my. I decided to make habanero powder. takes much less room. A tasty treat to spice up a bag of chips (lactose intollerant friendly) Bekky Dunsworth. She made it for potlucks at work, and it was always gone from the nurse's station before the rest of the food was put out!
Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip step by step
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- In blender, blend prepared tofu, habanero, jalapeño, spinach, carrot chips, RealLemon Juice, and Broth **use more broth if needed**.
- In crockpot, combine blended ingredients with Daiya cheddar shreads, smartbalance extra virgin olive oil blend butter, Greek Blend Seasonings, Basil, Oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder. ** may substitute butter for other brand **.
- Cook for roughly 3-5 hrs or until cooked. ** keep careful watch to not overcook, may have to stir occassionally to heat even **.
It's a simple mixture of beef and cheese, but it should always be made a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend. Delicious served as a appetizer with tortilla chips or used as a topping for sandwiches, salads, or any Mexican dish. Sweet Pineapple Guacamole Description Robert Rothschild Farm, guacamole, avocado, pineapple, roasted habanero and pineapple, recipe, vegetarian, gluten free, dip, sweet, guac Cool and creamy guacamole gets a kick of sweet heat. Jeweled Brie with Cherry Pomegranate Habanero Sauce. DSF's Fresh Mango Salsa This is a very quick and easy mango salsa recipe that tastes great on tacos, fajitas, or just as another dip for chips.