Tandoori salmon with curried roast vegetables and raita. For this roasted collards and salmon recipe, serve the salmon with raita, which gets a peppery twist from the addition of grated daikon radish. Add radishes and vinegar to collard greens; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide greens, salmon, and reserved raita among plates.
To cook the salmon, take the fillets out of the marinade bowl and sprinkle the skin generously with Latest Recipes. See how to make a top-rated recipe for roasted vegetables. Tandoori Salmon – Tender, flaky salmon coated in warm tandoori spice is our go to recipe for busy weeknights as well as for weekend gatherings. You can cook Tandoori salmon with curried roast vegetables and raita using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori salmon with curried roast vegetables and raita
- Prepare of Tandoori salmon.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tandoori powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of Curried vegetables.
- It’s 1 of courgette.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 4 of large mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s Dash of olive oil.
- Prepare of Raita.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need Handful of fresh mint.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Once marinated in the mouth watering tandoori spice blend, you can cook the salmon by broiling or baking in the oven, cooking on a outdoor grill in the. Tandoori is one of my favourite Indian restaurant dishes – especially when cooked in a blisteringly hot tandoor to achieve that trademark smoky char! A delicious and easy meal to prepare for the family timings and method can be found on. Tandoori salmon with garlic, cumin and tomato potatoes and kachumber salad.
Tandoori salmon with curried roast vegetables and raita step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the vegetables and mix in the spices with some oil in a roasting pan. Roast for 20mins.
- Mix the tandoori powder, lemon juice and yogurt. Marinade the salmon fillets.
- To make the raita: grate the cucumber and squeeze out the excess juice. Chop the mint. Mix the mint, cucumber, lemon juice and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan sear the salmon 2mins on each side.
- Serve all together with some lime pickle on the side.
For the tandoori salmon, place all the spices in a medium bowl and mix with the oil and yoghurt. Smear half of the paste all over the fish and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. For garnish: Place the yogurt in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. For serving: Serve the vegetables dolloped with yogurt and garnished with cilantro leaves. Order online from Curry Mantra on MenuPages.