Tutong. Tutong District (Malay: Daerah Tutong) or simply Tutong is one of the four districts of Brunei. The district borders the South China Sea to the north, the Bruneian district of Brunei-Muara and the Malaysian state of Sarawak to the east and the Bruneian district of Belait to the. Earth : Asia : Southeast Asia : Brunei : Tutong.
Current local time in Brunei – Pekan Tutong. Get Pekan Tutong's weather and area codes, time zone and DST. Explore Pekan Tutong's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset. You can have Tutong using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tutong
- You need 1 1/2 cup of glutinous rice.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 pc of pandan leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted mung beans (crushed).
- Prepare 2 cups of or 1 can coconut milk.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
Tương (Vietnamese: [tɨəŋ]) is the name applied to a variety of condiments, a kind of fermented bean paste made from soybean and commonly used in Vietnamese cuisine. Originally, the term tương refers to a salty paste made from fermented soybeans. Pekan Tutong, locally known as Mukim Pekan Tutong, is a mukim or subdistrict in the Tutong District of Brunei. Tutong: схід та захід сонця, тривалість дня та сонячний час.
Tutong step by step
- Toast mung beans over medium-high heat.
- Combine water and coconut milk. Simmer for 2 minutes.Add pandan leaf, tiasted beans and glutinous rice.Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the rice is almost cook add brown sugar and salt. Cook until thick.
- Cool complete.
Tutong is the town of the Bruneian district of Tutong. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to navigation Jump Distrito de Tutong (es); ટુટૉંગ જિલ્લો (gu); Tutong (eu); Distritu de Tutong (ast); Districte de Tutong. Find tutong stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. tutong: crust of scorched rice on the bottom of the cooking vessel. tutong sa kaldero burnt rice in the pot.