Shrimp pizza. Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with white sauce. Top with shrimp mixture and cheese. I cooked the pizza with the shrimp and salmon on top, and sprinkled a little more mozzarella on too, because it was weird to me, having a pizza with no cheese in top.
Toss the shrimp and onion in a bowl with the olive oil and oregano. I used a pre-made crust instead of dough just to make sure my shrimp wouldn't be overcooked and dry. The scampi sauce helps to keep the shrimp moist and the secret is sautéeing the shrimp just until pink before placing them on the pizza. You can have Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- Prepare 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- It’s of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- You need of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Next to bacon cheeseburgers, pizza is my favorite food group! I could eat pizza every single day of the year and never get tired of it. There are so many different toppings and combinations that keep pizza from getting dull or boring. This Shrimp Scampi Pizza is the perfect example of unexpected toppings taking the ordinary to extraordinary….
Shrimp pizza step by step
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
Shrimp Pizza, made the Italian way. A simple baked crust topped with an easy red sauce, cooked shrimp and salad. Pizza night never tasted so good. Shrimp Pizza Recipe I have to admit sometimes Italians make me say hmmmmm! For example the first time I went into a bakery (forno) or Pizzeria and I sawContinue Reading Serve the shrimp pizza with a simple salad of crisp lettuce dressed with a squeeze of lemon, a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.