Melt In Your Mouth Salmon. "Fresh salmon with butter and herbs melts in your mouth; it's truly the best. Serve it with wild rice pilaf and fresh string beans." Save to favorites. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan.
It's one of my favorite Swedish foods. I make my salmon this way very often in my convection oven, the mayonnaise coating will seal in flavor and moistness creating the most flavorful moist depending on the size of your fillets — for this recipe you will need a flat wire rack to fit in your baking pan this will allow the air to circulate around the fish. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and stir in the garlic mixture. You can have Melt In Your Mouth Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melt In Your Mouth Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of juice from 2 lemons.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need of salt free lemon pepper seasoning.
Remove from heat; stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, and garlic salt. Healthy salmon recipes that are so easy to make. Flaky, tender, moist and delicious, you will simply love these recipes! From crispy, spicy, creamy or steamed these meals can be prepared for guests to show off your your gourmet, fine dining skills!
Melt In Your Mouth Salmon step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and water in a baking dish.
- Put salmon filet in baking dish with mixture and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes based on how well you like it cooked.
- Remove from juices and serve with white rice or whatever you like to go along with it.
At this point you can cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Melt in your mouth salmon can be easy. My favorite recipe is a mustard-honey glaze, cooked in aluminum foil in the oven. Thaw the salmon (if frozen), otherwise wash the salmon pieces and pat dry with a paper towel. Melt in your mouth salmon makes me want to try it tonight.