Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce. This Chili Glazed Salmon with Siracha Cream Sauce Recipe is one of those instances. I had some fresh salmon on hand and went to work creating a deliciously sweet chili glaze sauce, and then went a step further and made a quick Siracha cream sauce. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, and spray with an olive oil mister or non-fat cooking spray.
Line a baking dish with lots and lots of foil! Salmon fillets are quickly marinated in Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and ginger — and then broiled until caramelized on top. Main courses simply do not get any easier, more delicious, or elegant than this. You can cook Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce
- It’s 2 of Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chili Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s from Green Onions.
While salmon is marinating, make Sriracha cream sauce by combining yogurt, mayo, Siracha, lemon juice, salt, and remaining garlic clove. Sweet Chili, soy sauce, orange marmalade, and garlic all come together to create one amazing glaze. These beautiful pieces of salmon soak up the marinade and get broiled in the oven. The marinade caramelizes on top while they are being broiled, creating an amazing crisp flavorful crust on the top.
Chili Glazed Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce Step by Step
- To make the chili glaze combine chili sauce, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Line a baking dish with lots and lots of foil! Then spoon evenly over the salmon and let sit for 30 minutes. This will give you a chance to make the cream sauce and maybe clean your kitchen 😳.
- To make the Sriracha Cream Sauce combine Sriracha, Greek yoghurt, mayo, and lemon juice. Mix well!.
- Preheat broiler. Pop in the oven and broil for 8-10 mins.
- (Totally completely unnecessary step for perfectionists) pour cream sauce mix in a bag to make your food look pretty💁.
- Serve salmon with cream sauce and green onions. How beautiful does this look?!.
Sweet and spicy, baked honey sriracha lime salmon in foil is tender and flaky and has the most incredibly sweet and spicy flavors. Try more: Baked Sesame Glazed Salmon and Asparagus, Honey Balsamic Bruschetta Salmon, Baked Lemon Parmesan Salmon & Asparagus in Foil. Ingredients for Honey Sriracha Oven Baked Salmon. Salmon Fillet: I’m using a pound of boneless salmon fillet but you can use any type of cut for this recipe. I prefer boneless because it’s easier to eat.