?Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi. ?Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi #Mycookbook Just a random, one pot meal. Peel, devein, rinse, and dry shrimp and set aside. Mix seasoning blend and coat shrimp with the spices, mix well.
The Ultimate Quick and Easy Creamy Shrimp Creole Recipe. Toss the shrimp in the flour, and shake off excess. Rinse shrimp, peel, devein and place in a large bowl. You can cook ?Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ?Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi
- You need of Pasta (I used egg pasta).
- Prepare 20 of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ancho chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Dice bell peppers, slice onion, chop garlic, green onions and set aside. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair perfectly with my special, creamy sauce. This Creamy Shrimp Scampi with Chicken Recipe is everything you can ask for in a dish!
?Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi instructions
- Bring pot to boil and cook pasta just shy of el dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, peel your shrimp and season with just the Creole seasoning and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs olive oil on medium/high and cook shrimp 1/2 way through then set aside.
- Add remaining spices and tomato paste and cook that out for about a min.
- Slowly add the cream and milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer 2 min. Add the shrimp back to the pot and let simmer 3 min.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and let that cook for about an additional 5 min until the pasta is cooked and has thickened the sauce.
- Serve with sprinkled chopped fresh parsley (which I wish I had). sooooooo good.
Up next for my NOLA Mardi Gras theme is a quick and easy cajun/creole spiced shrimp fettuccine alfredo. I really cannot express just how quick and easy this dish is, you pretty much just season the shrimp with a cajun seasoning, cook it in a pan, make the alfredo sauce with cream and parmesan and you are done in less time than it takes to cook the pasta. Stir the cooked pasta into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium; stir in cream and hot sauce. You can serve easy shrimp scampi on top of hot fettuccine or angel hair pasta, then sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.