Garlic Shrimp. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter, and stir to coat. Preheat large heavy bottom pan with the butter in it on medium.
Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce. Arrange shrimp in two shallow baking dishes. Top shrimp with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can have Garlic Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 pound of shrimp use extra large due to medium and small will shrink in size (pictured above are tiger shrimp large).
- Prepare cloves of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
Add garlic to the warm hollandaise. We usually increase the shrimp and eat as a meal instead of an. In this garlic shrimp recipe, you'll learn how to cook shrimp with garlic and simple ingredients for quick and simple shrimp meal. The shrimp dish is super garlicky, buttery, with a tint of citrusy lemon juice.
Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Mince garlic as many as you like I love garlic😊 I used 4 cloves.
- Heat oilve oil in a pan maybe a tbs or 2 to coat pan add a pinch of sea salt stir in the salt then add the garlic you minced stir constantly be careful not to burn it.
- Add shrimp in the garlic an olive oil mixture cook until you see pink color an crust forming.
- Flip shrimp over add old bay seasoning to your tasting and let it cook to until pink color form.
- Flip shrimp 1 last time add the old bay seasoning to your liking cook until done.
- Remove shrimp from the pan plate with garlic an add parsley for garnishing.
It goes well with pasta recipes. It's also great as a main dish or as. Add the lemon juice; heat through. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt.