Salmon with Shrimp skewers. These grilled shrimp skewers have a lightly charred smokiness that's irresistible. The extra marinade at the end ensures great flavor in every bite. If you haven't fired up your grill yet, this grilled Shrimp Skewers recipe is the perfect excuse to start.
Cut the salmon into large cubes. Thread the zucchini, shrimp and salmon onto the soaked skewers and season with salt and pepper. Once soaked, arrange shrimp onto skewers, alternating with pineapple pieces. You can have Salmon with Shrimp skewers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Shrimp skewers
- It’s of Easy Seafood.
- Prepare 2 piece of salmon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon dill butter sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of skewered shrimp.
In a small saucepan over low-medium heat Season shrimp with a pinch of salt and a small amount of cracked pepper (optional) Using a brush, coat the honey garlic butter sauce on both sides of each shrimp skewer. In two separate bowls, season the salmon and shrimps with lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, olive oil, pinch of fresh rosemary, lemon, and lime. You do not need to prep the rosemary sticks. Shrimp skewers marinated with Thai sweet chili sauce.
Salmon with Shrimp skewers step by step
- Pat dry Salmon and coat Salmob and Shrimp with olive oil for seasoning.
- Dash old bay seasoning on the fish and shrimp. Let it set for 5 minutes. (Optional for the Lemon dill butter sauce to glaze on your fish before cooking.).
- Use the rest of the olive oil and the tablespoon of butter and heat in a deep set pan until desired temp is reached. Turn oven heat to 400 to finish the seafood.
- Place the salmon in the frying pan and cook with a lid on for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat.
- Remove Salmon and replace it with the shrimp skewers and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on. Be sure to have a pan for the oven available.
- Remove shrimp and take both, the salmon and the shrimp, put them on the oven pan and finish the Seafood off for 5 more minutes.(Optional; you can at this point verses before the salmon and shrimp are finished).
These shrimp sticks are perfectly grilled with amazing flavors. They are so easy to make with simple ingredients. This Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers recipe is very easy to make, with store-bought ingredients. Plump seasoned shrimp that are seared to perfection and served on a bed of rice with your choice of two sides and a breadstick. Info for main entrée item only.