Butter and lemon salmon. In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Reduce the heat to very low and add the cold butter to the lemon juice. Keep stirring, allowing the butter to melt slowly.
Place the salmon onto lined baking tray Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. You can have Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections. Butter that's infused with lemon, garlic, and a touch of honey helps give this salmon tons of flavor and keeps it extremely moist and tender. This baked salmon recipe is a spinoff of my recipes for Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon, Honey Dijon Salmon, and Sheet Pan Orange Chili Salmon.
Butter and lemon salmon instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
This version incorporates garlic, because why not. Brown Butter Lemon Salmon is a freshly seared salmon sautéed in olive oil, infused with a brown butter glaze with fresh parsley, thyme and rosemary herbs with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. This is the perfect balance of a light and tasty family meal! Salmon is quick and easy to make and is insanely delicious! A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce.