Grilled Salmon with honey mustard. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! The perfect recipe for summer barbecues or a quick and easy weeknight meal on the grill. I admit without any kind of resistance to being a mustard addict.
Grilled Honey-Mustard Salmon. with fresh tomato-dill relish and asparagus. Flakey, nutritious fish, glazed with honey mustard and topped with a refreshing tomato relish. This is simplicity without any complications: easy, breezy, light, and calorie- and carb-conscious. You can have Grilled Salmon with honey mustard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with honey mustard
- You need of Salmon steak cut.
- You need of Seed style mustard (Edmond Fallot).
- Prepare of Red capsicum.
- It’s of Dried thyme.
- You need of honey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Bobby's secret for a fabulous honey mustard sauce: a touch of horseradish! Learn the difference between salmon steaks and fillets. Note: Steaks are preferable for grilling. Remove skin rinse fillets and check for bones.
Grilled Salmon with honey mustard instructions
- Put salt, pepper, thyme on each side of the salmon, add a little bit of olive oil and add on top the seed style mustard honey and the chop capsicum.
- Pre heat the oven 450F and make sure to cover the salmon with the foil so it wont get dry. Bake it for 20min.
- Remove the lid foil for 5 min until the capsicum is cook.
- Serve salmon with white rice.
Pat dry apply Kosher salt and black pepper liberally and rub into meat on all sides. Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to dress up salmon fillets! Take one part honey, one part Dijon mustard, mix, and now you have one of the most versatile sauces possible, for chicken, ham, corned beef, and in this. Spoon the honey-mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. (Don't worry if it drips down the sides a little.) Sprinkle the panko-pecan mixture The honey mustard salmon sounds great so I will make it tonight. Broiled salmon glazed with honey and mustard for a flavorful seafood dinner.