Dynamite Shrimp. Try this quick and easy shrimp appetizer recipe, guaranteed to please a crowd! Dynamite Shrimp made with battered fried shrimp coated in a spicy mayo sauce is the PERFECT Dynamite Shrimp is one of my favorite things to order when we go out to a Japanese restaurant. Dynamite shrimp appetizer is a fun and easy shrimp recipe!
Learn how to make Dynamite Shrimp – Crispy fried shrimp coated in a spicy tangy mayo sauce! Dynamite Shrimp – Crispy shrimp coated with rich creamy Sriracha mayo just like your favorite Dynamite Shrimp is a perfect appetizer to serve to guests or whenever you want to pamper yourself. Tempura-battered then lightly tossed with a sriracha aioli. You can cook Dynamite Shrimp using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dynamite Shrimp
- It’s 300 gm of – Medium size Prawns.
- You need 3/4 cup of or more to need – vegetable oil.
- It’s of For making Mayo Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of tsp- Honey.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Sriracha sauce or any red chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – White vinegar.
- It’s of For making batter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of – Cornflour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of – Chili flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 of – Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- It’s as needed of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of For Garnishing I Use.
- It’s 3-4 of – Cabbage leaves.
- You need of Chopped Spring onions.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
Dynamite Shrimps is one of the dishes that I don't think I'll ever get tired of eating. I could really eat these scrumptious shrimps everyday. The problem comes in when it's time to remove its shells and. This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Dynamite Shrimp (Crispy shrimp tossed in a zesty sauce).
Dynamite Shrimp instructions
- Clean & wash the prawns/shrimp properly & pat dry with paper towel & keep them aside.
- Now for making Mayo sriracha sauce take a bowl, add Mayonnaise,Sriracha sauce,Honey,Tomato sauce,Vinegar & by using a whisker mix well until blended well.
- For making batter take another bowl add Cornflour,Salt to taste,Chili flakes,Black pepper powder,Egg, Garlic powder,little lukewarm water and whisk well to make smooth batter.
- Now add prawns in to the batter,mix well until coated properly.Set them aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan.When oil becomes hot enough fry the prawns in 1-2 batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown in color.Transfer them on a paper towel lined plate.
- Now pour the fried prawns in to the mayo Sriracha sauce,toss them well with the sauce until coated well.
- Served them hot Garnished with chopped Spring onions,Sesame seeds and cabbage leaves.
Whenever we have a dish from the restaurant which we all loved, and long to have again, I try to find its recipe from the web and try to perfect it with my own trials and errors. This dynamite shrimp is a slight copy cat of the famous dynamite shrimp at P. It's deep fried shrimps tossed in a creamy, sweet and spicy sauce. Sounds really simple but they are. These Dynamite Shrimp Sushi Jars are the perfect grab and go lunch, filled with all the flavours of your favourite sushi roll This time, it's these Dynamite Shrimp Sushi Jars that I'm kinda obsessed with.