Tumeric sauteed shrimp. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Top with cilantro and green onion. Sauteed turmeric shrimps also known as 'udang goreng kunyit' is a flavourful dish despite the minimal amount of ingredients used.
Combine shrimp with the remaining salt, turmeric, crushed red pepper flakes and cumin. Turmeric Grilled Shrimp is an easy recipe your whole family will enjoy. While the skewers are soaking, add the garlic powder, turmeric, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. You can cook Tumeric sauteed shrimp using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tumeric sauteed shrimp
- It’s 8 piece of prawns cleaned.
- You need 2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need of salt to sprinkle on each prawn.
- You need 2 stick of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Next add the olive oil to the spice mixture. Add the shrimp to the skewers. Add shrimp to the bowl, and mix well to coat. Great recipe for Tumeric sauteed shrimp.
Tumeric sauteed shrimp instructions
- After wash and clean the prawn sprinkle salt and tumeric.
- In hot wok, heat the oil and thrown in the prawn. Stir fry till changes color.
- Add spring onion and sliced onion. Stir fried for another 1 min. Done! Enjoy!.
This is another way u can use slat and tumeric to marinade and flavor ur food. Have it with white rice and drizzle some of the tumeric oil. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, maple syrup, turmeric, and basil until smooth. Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Pulse garlic, chiles, ginger, lime juice, orange juice, sugar, vinegar, and turmeric in a food processor until combined and almost smooth.