Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls. Quinoa is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds; the seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins. qunioa. The Qunioa Vegetable Salad recipe out of our category salad!
See more ideas about Recipes, Quinoa, Food. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Blitzrezept: Qunioa-Schokoriegel ohne Zucker, sündigen ohne Reue! qunioa. You can have Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of instant brown rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of qunioa.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 small of carrot, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- It’s 2 cup of jarred spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Latest Oldest Most Discussed Most Shared Most Viewed. This Qunioa Superfood Salad Will Keep You Energized. Something for when you just ate pizza or take out for every meal and you just need to feel like a human again. Try this One Pan Mexican Qunioa recipe, or contribute your own.
Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls step by step
- I put my cabbage head in the freezer. The day before I wanted to cook I took the cabbage out and let thaw overnight. The leaves are softened and easy to stuff and roll.
- Mix together all ingredients except for the cabbage.
- Lay out one cabbage leaf and fill with chicken mixture. (I used an 1 oz scoop.) Fold in the sides and roll up tightly.
- Mix together spaghetti sauce and water. Place rolls seam side down in baking dish with 1 cup tomato sauce on the bottom. Top with remaining sauce. Bake for 20-25 mins or until cooked through.