Salmon Phyllo Pie. Smoky bacon pairs deliciously with salmon in Crisp Phyllo-topped Salmon Pot Pie. Place stacked phyllo on top of salmon mixture, and tuck in corners. Arrange precooked phyllo shells on a tray.
Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets, fish and spinach mixture. Place, seam sides down, on parchment-covered Baking Sheet; spray with cooking. The Best Salmon Phyllo Dough Recipes on Yummly You can have Salmon Phyllo Pie using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Phyllo Pie
- You need 2 of salmon cooked fillets.
- Prepare 2 of leeks chopped.
- You need 2 of zuchinnis chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon Zest of.
- It’s 2 tsps of thyme dried.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 1.5 cups of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper ground.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- It’s 6 – 8 of phyllo sheets of pastry.
- You need of Oil for brushing.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Lay salmon fillet on short side of each phyllo rectangle. This content is created and maintained by a third party. For a brunch showstopper, we make chicken pie with phyllo and spinach. Download Salmon phyllo stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Salmon Phyllo Pie instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- We begin by getting the filling ready. Heat some oil and then add the chopped leeks and zuchinnis.
- Add the thyme and cook over medium heat until the leeks and zuchinnis are softened and cooked through. Set aside in a bowl and let it cool down.
- In a bowl flake the salmon pieces. Add the crumbed feta, zest of lemon, grated parmesan cheese, an egg and the pepper.
- Add the zuchinni and leek mixture to this blow and give it all a good mix. I did not add any salt because of the feta cheese took care of that, but if you don't think its enough, add some salt.
- Brush a quiche tray with some oil. Lay phyllo sheets over lapping each other letting them hang over the edge of the pan.
- Spoon in the filling and then cover it up with the phyllo sheets. There is not particular way to do this, just make sure the top is covered.
- Brush with some olive oil and maybe add on some sesame seeds on top, or grate some more parmesan cheese.
- Bake for around 30-45mins till the filling is cooked through and the phyllo is crispy on the outside.
- Serve with a side salad and some tzatziki.
These phyllo parcels are loaded with Greek flavor! The salmon is flaky and moist. A crispy, flaky, golden phyllo meat pie recipe! Today, it's a treat straight from my mother's kitchen: phyllo meat pie recipe (aka Egyptian goulash). This is one crowd-pleasing dish your family and friends will request time and again.