Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp. Place one jalapeno slice and one cheese slice in cut slit, then wrap base of shrimp all the way around with half a slice of bacon. Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp These shrimp are quick to put together, use the largest shrimp you can get for easy stuffing with the cheese. Some of the cheese will melt out but if you wrap tightly with the bacon it's minimal.
The bacon provides the salty flavor that blended well with the sweet and mild taste of the shrimp. The stuffing gave it that rich and somewhat spicy taste that I really loved. If you want to have this as your main dish, it can be paired with salad. You can have Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp
- You need 1 1/2 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 10 of thin sliced bacon, cut in half.
- It’s 6 of to 8 ounces buffalo cheddar cheese, or any spicy cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of sour cream mixed with chopped green onions or chives.
It can go well with couscous salad. Give this Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Cream Cheese Stuffing a try. You can also make cheese stuffed bacon wrapped shrimps which is a great Keto appetizer. To make cheese-stuffed shrimps wrapped with bacon, create a slit along the back of the shrimp for the cheese stuffing using a knife.
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Cheese Stuffed Shrimp instructions
- preheat oven to 375, line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut shrimp down the center to open a pocket, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- cut a piece of the cheese to fit in pocket., sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Wrap a piece of bacon tightly around shrimp to encode cheese in. Sprimkle with the sugar. Secure with a toothpick.
- Cook 10 minutes, then turn shrimp over and cook about 10 minutes more until bacon is crisp and shrimp is cooked. Serve with the sour cream for dipping.
In this video Armadillo Pepper shows you how to smoke Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with shrimp and cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and then finished with a pepper jelly glaze. Insert a slice of cheese and a slice of pepper into the cut portion of the shrimp. Fold the shrimp back together and wrap it in a piece of bacon. Secure the shrimp and bacon with a toothpick. I buy big packs of frozen shrimp at Costco that come already peeled and deveined.