Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup.
You can have Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of raw shrimp, you can use precooked.
- It’s 20 oz of pineapple chunks in its juice.
- Prepare 12 oz of spam diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of salt on the pineapple only.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Shrimp, Spam, and Pineapple Soup step by step
- Clean, remove shell, and remove vein of shrimp.
- Dice the spam.
- Heat pan add oil and then spam.
- When the spam is heated add pineapple and juices. Salt the pineapple just a bit.
- When bubbling add ketchup and tomato paste. Stir well. When it has thickened just a bit add the shrimp and honey stirring constantly.
- When shrimp is done serve immediately.
- Hope you enjoy!.