Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi.
You can have Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 1 box of Favorite pasta.
- Prepare 1 bag of of frozen uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Lemon sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Miss dash seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of Braggs aminos to taste.
- It’s 1 head of of cauliflower chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Veggie broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Earth balance butter spread.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic crushed and chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi instructions
- Steam cauliflower in the one cup of broth on low, covered for 10 minutes.
- In bender combine nuts, salt, yeast, olive oil, cauliflower and broth. Blend until smooth. Pour over cooked pasta, and season to taste.
- In oven, 350°F, cook shrimp butter lemon garlic, until done about 20 min. Remove lemons and add shrimp and most of sauce to pasta. Top with cilantro and enjoy!!.