Vegan chipotle chilli.
You can cook Vegan chipotle chilli using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chipotle chilli
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of large carrots chopped.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of corn niblets.
- It’s 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canned chipotle in adobo sauce (adjust to taste).
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 package of yves soy ground round.
Vegan chipotle chilli step by step
- Add olive oil, onions, carrots and garlic to a large pot (at least 5 quart or larger). Cook on medium heat until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add the chopped green and red pepper. Cook until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for another 2 to 3 mins.
- Rinse the canned beans and corn under cool running water. Add to mixture.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Blend the chipotle peppers with adobo sauce before adding to the chilli.
- Bring the chilli to a boil then reduce heat and simmer. Cook for 45 mins to an hour until chilli has thickened and the beans/vegetables are tender. Add more vegetable stock of the chilli becomes too dry.