Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping. Our Famous Creamy Cheesecake with a Graham Cracker Crust and. Fresh Strawberry CheesecakeThe Original Topped with Glazed Fresh Strawberries. SkinnyLicious® Turkey & Avocado SandwichFreshly Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Bacon, Avocado, Tomato and.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat with cooking oil spray. Place the sandwich into the pan and fry on both sides until golden. Simple to prepare and beautiful to see. You can cook Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping
- It’s of bottom crust.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 6 oz of multigrain crackers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- You need of canola spray.
- It’s of cheesecake base.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs, large.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half and half.
- It’s 4 oz of blue cheese.
- It’s of filling to be stirred into the base.
- You need 4 of to 8 ounces smoked salmon, crumbled.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of piementos, small diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced chives, minced.
- It’s 1 pinch of Herb de Provence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 6 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of avocado, small.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives, minced.
- You need 1 of parsley, dried.
You can play with the shapes of the decoration with your kids. The cheese mix is not heavy at all. In a small bowl cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the egg and whisk until completely incorporated.
Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping step by step
- Melt butter, add crumbled crackers & sweetener, and mix. Spray spring form pan with oil spray. Pour bottom mixture into pan. Hand press down firmly.
- Mix cream cheese and then add the ricotta with the agave nectar. Scrape and mix in eggs. Scrape and mix in dairy. Incorporate blue cheese last.
- In a bowl combine salmon, chives, pimentos, peppers, and herbs. And then combine with cheesecake base. Very the amount of salmon with the type of salmon.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan. Place pan a lipped sheet pan. Fill sheet with 1/4 inch water.
- Place cheesecake into a 350°F preheated oven. Bake 50 to 65 minutes. You just want the cheesecake to start to brown up and crack. Cheesecake is not done until it sets up overnight.
- Remove cheesecake.
- Remove avocado flesh. Dash with lemon juice and mix. Add sour cream and mix on speed 1 until nice and smooth. Pour over cheesecake. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with chives and parsley. a Let cool for 30 minutes. Put in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge next day. Take out of the pan. Cut and serve.
Top with a piece of the salmon. Mix the cream cheese, crème fraîche, chopped dill, lemon juice and half the zest, then add freshly milled black pepper. Scoop some cream cheese filling and place on top of each of the crisp breads, using a fork to make the swirls. Spread one slice of bread with the cream cheese. Go all the way to the edges, just like you would if you Place them in one layer on top of the cream cheese.