Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Slide dough onto preheated pizza stone, using a spatula as a guide. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough. Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice.
Grilled Zucchini and Smoked Salmon Rolls. This is a great appetizer video recipe. – Cut the smoked slamon into thin strips – Spread some cream cheese on the salmon strips and roll them up. – Roll the salmon in to a zucchini strip – Insert some chives for decoration. This zucchini pizza crust as a healthy twist on your favorite traditional pizza dough. You can cook Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- It’s of Zucchini Crust.
- You need 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- You need 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Filled with greens, this pizza packs a nutritional punch! Place a large piece of parchment paper on a clean countertop and drizzle it with olive oil. Spread the zucchini dough onto the. Rinse the zucchini and cut lengthwise into strips.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust step by step
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact.
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes.
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove.
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove.
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute.
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Divide the chickpeas between four glasses and place a small spoonful of sour cream on top. Layer the salmon, onion and zucchini over it and spoon the remaining sour cream on top. The Best Fresh Salmon Pizza Recipes on Yummly My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient.