Whole roasted stuffed salmon.
You can have Whole roasted stuffed salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole roasted stuffed salmon
- Prepare of Whole or half salmon.
- You need 1 of lemon, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of orange, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of beetroots, thinly sliced.
- You need leaves of Bay.
Whole roasted stuffed salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Lay 4 string lengths out horizontally across a baking tray covered in foil (to tie together the salmon to prevent it falling apart). Take one salmon side and place it on the baking tray. Layer the beetroot, orange and lemon along the salmon side and top with the other side of salmon.
- Tie the strings together and place the whole salmon in the oven for 25 minutes.