Peanut Butter Protein Cookies – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Peanut Butter Protein Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- You need 1 cup of cinnamon apple sauce or 2 eggs.
- You need 2 scoops of Women's Best Salted caramel protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar or coconut sugar.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, apple sauce, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Roll 2-3 tbs of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take them out once they start to turn a darker brown color around the edges.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.