Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel.
You can cook Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel
- You need 150 grams of black bean mackerel.
- You need 300 grams of chinese brocoli / kai lan vegetable.
Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel step by step
- Baked the black bean mackerel at 180 C till bubbly for 10 minutes then set aside or simply just steamed it for 10 minutes (Bain Marie style).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and chinese brocoli stem first for 2 minutes then the whole leaf for another 1 minutes,then drain and plate it.
- Drizzle the baked black bean mackerel on top of the chinese brocoli / kailan and serve immediately.
- Below,are few of my black bean mackerel sauce and black bean sauce recipe,i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/459651-spaghetti-in-black-bean-mackerel-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365296-bitter-gourd-with-black-bean-mackerel.