Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta. They both cook quickly but shrimp take a little less time to cook than scallops. Over-cooking gives shrimp and scallops a tough, rubbery texture. Add cooked spaghetti in the frying pan, or alternatively, you can pour the sauce over the spaghetti on a I made it with shrimp and added more soy sauce because I like the umami taste a lot.
Creamy Garlic Scallops are just as good as restaurant scallops with minimal ingredients and maximum flavour! Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini noodles). Creamy garlic parmesan sauce and sautéed mushrooms make this a filling and delicious weeknight recipe. You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, — cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- You need 1 of each shallot — finely chopped.
- It’s 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom — stemmed, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 ounces of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- It’s 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- It’s 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
I serve this creamy mushroom garlic sauce over a pile of spaghetti, but it's also tasty with chicken, pizza, or any Add chicken, shrimp, salmon, or sausage to this pasta for additional protein. I created this tempting seafood pasta for my wife. It's a terrific meal served with crusty sourdough. Chicken strips in a basil and coconut milk sauce are served over jasmine rice.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta instructions
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color.
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon.
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed.
Learn how to make a Creamy Bay Scallop Spaghetti recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Pasta with Bay Scallops and Sherry Cream Sauce Recipe! Serve the scallops over a layer of bacon cream sauce. I added mushrooms and chopped spinach to the cream sauce and served it all over angel hair pasta. I made this with scallops and shrimp and it turned out amazing.