Apple caramel cookies – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Apple caramel cookies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple caramel cookies
- You need of Cookie Dough.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of apples, chopped.
- You need of Carmel sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Apple caramel cookies Step By Step
- For the caramel, melt and combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat stirring occasionally until it comes to a rolling boil.
- For the cookie dough, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in the vanilla extract and egg. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Gradually add to flour mixture. Stir in apples.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle carmel sauce over the cookies. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350°F or until slightly brown.
- They will stay soft for weeks! Enjoy!