beef tofu rolade. This recipe is German style beef rouladen. Roulades, pinwheels, whatever you call them, this is a classic party dish. Making these roulades isn't hard, but it requires a little dexterity to secure the roulade with the kitchen.
Season beef with salt, pepper and garlic. cabbage and boiled potatoes. High protein and incredibly easy and quick to make. Traditional German beef roll, most always stuffed with dill pickles. You can cook beef tofu rolade using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of beef tofu rolade
- Prepare 2 cup of tofu.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped beef.
Sriracha, tofu, peanuts, Tahini, honey, soy Classic Beef and Bean ChiliYummly. sour cream, pepper, salt, ground beef, kidney. Think tofu is bland and boring? This braise of custardy curds cloaked in a garlicky, spicy meat sauce—the signature dish of the Sichuan province—will change your mind. Explore HeirloomLA Catering's photos on Flickr.
beef tofu rolade step by step
- prepare the meat in 1 big bowl,add salt,sugar,blackpepper, 1 tsp egg white, mix it.
- prepare 1 big bowl for the tofu dough. Add tofu in the bowl,crush the tofu until soft. Add salt,sugar,blackpepper, 1 tsp egg white, mix it.
- chop 1 cup of onion. Prepare the pan,add butter,add chopped onion,stir it until the color of the onion is transparant. Add the onion into the meat,and half to the tofu dough. mix it.
- add 1 tsp butter,wait it until the butter is melting. add the egg,make it like omlette. make it 2 omlette.
- prepare the alumunium foil, 20 x 15 cm. spread the butter to the alumunium foil. add the meat dough,spread it make it square pattern. then add the omlete. add the tofu dough on the top of the omlette,spread it until the omlette covered with the tofu's dough. add the carrot (make the carrot like the crabstick artificial's size). roll the rolade,with the alumunium foil. and steam it for about an hour. when the rolade is cold,u can chop it for about 3cm. serve it with tomato ketchup or barbeque sauce. enjoy!.
Frenched beef rib-eye steak seared first to brown, then cooked on lower heat to finish, served with parsley. The Beef Roulades recipe out of our category Beef! Remove browned roulades to another pan; continue until all are browned. Beef tenderloin stuffed with scrambled eggs and cucumbers. Baked potatoes stuffed with sausage, cheese, garlic and herbs.