Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles. A deliciously indulgent midnight snack for two. If you enjoy spicy, sweet, salty and slightly bitter, chewy Asian noodles, you'll love this easy recipe!
Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles. I do love giving my students timed challenges. Especially ones with a limited amount of ingredients. You can have Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles
- It’s 2 (7 oz) of Packages Udon Noodles.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Thai Dried Shrimp [left whole].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [+ reserves].
- It’s 3 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [diced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves].
- You need 3 of LG Fresh Thai Chili Peppers [minced + reserves].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Siriacha Sauce [+ reserves].
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [+ extra if desired].
- It’s of ● See Garnishment Ideas In Step #6.
Fried White Meat Chicken Rice Bowl with Thai Sweet Spicy. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon. While these delicious noodles originated in China – they migrated lightning fast to Japan. They're so plump, so absorbant and so toothy!
Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles instructions
- Chop all of your vegetables and herbs. Including reserves.
- Add your dried shrimp, garlic and peppers to 4 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add your Udon Noodles and bring your broth back up to a boil.
- Drain and place quickly back into your pot.
- Adding no heat – add your soft herbs and seasonings. Gently mix and lift with chopsticks as not to bruise or tear your noodles.
- Serve immediately with with additional ginger, garlic chili, fish and soy sauces. Garnish with fresh cilantro, thai basil, additional peppers, lime wedges, radishes and sesame seeds. Enjoy!.
Know that you're only heating your shrimp. Serve spicy noodles hot with sides of fresh lime wedges, Thai Basil, Cilantro, Soy Sauce, Siracha, Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce and Fish Sauce. View menu and reviews for Mike's Noodle House in New York, plus popular items & reviews. Mike's Spicy Miso Ramen with Chicken. The stir fry udon and spring rolls were great the scallion pancakes were not good at all.