Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple If you want this pasta to be super over the top, try adding some cooked bacon, or a final dusting of Parmesan cheese. Or, in place of or in addition to, you could add shrimp.
This Creamy Cajun Chicken and Shrimp pasta recipe uses all. The sauce will thicken and coat the pasta, do this step until you get the sauce consistency You could skip the butter and use the bacon fat instead. But it will taste much more bacony, bordering on greasy rather than buttery creamy sauce. You can have Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta
- Prepare 1 pkg of bacon.
- Prepare 1 pkg of shrimp.
- It’s 7 of chicken tenderloins cubed.
- It’s 1 carton of heavy cream 8 ounces.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Soul food seasoning.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Penne pasta or any noodle of your choice.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato This creamy cajun chicken pasta recipe is very versatile! Use any kind of chicken you have at Or use shrimp to make creamy cajun shrimp pasta. I only use green peppers here, but you can. I'm back with a quick and easy vegan recipe that the fam will love!
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta step by step
- Start by cubing your bacon and chicken and detailing the shrimp.
- Get out 3 pans. A big soup pan with water for the noodles. Cook your bacon and add olive oil and minced garlic in the other 2 frying pans. Add chicken in one and shrimp in the other.
- Time for seasoning! Add your Cajun seasoning and soul food seasoning to the chicken and shrimp. Cook for about 6 mins or so.
- Drain your noodles and add butter and a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the noodles.
- Now combine all your meats. In one big pan. Bacon, shrimp and chicken!!! Heat it for about 2 mins or so to get a golden brown on the chicken and shrimp.
- Now let's add the heavy cream, parsley and handful of Parmesan! Let it simmer for 1.5 mins. Now add the noodles and a 1/4 cup of milk and the rest of The Parmesan and cover for about 6 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- You can add more Cajun seasoning if you like more of a heat ? hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!.
Spice this up or tone it down. Whichever you prefer, this dish definitely. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. We love this traditional Southern shrimp pasta recipe in our house! I always make it with large shrimp and smoked sausage.