Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry. This recipe for Tofu Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce is a filling vegetarian or vegan dish full of Thai flavors, perfect for a weeknight meal. Step two – Bake the tofu. If you would rather use store bought sauce, that's no problem.
It's a great way to use up everything in my vegetable crisper to make room for lots of fresh new produce. Once your tofu is baked, add it to your sauce, which acts as an all-in-one marinade and sauce for the cauliflower rice, veggies and for serving! It wears many hats and it's oh-so delicious and Thai-inspired. You can have Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- You need 1 packages of firm tofu.
- It’s of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- Prepare of water.
Once your tofu is marinated, it's ready for a quick stir fry to give it that perfectly golden brown, crisp, mega-flavorful coating. Peanut ginger tofu stir fry is an easy vegan dinner recipe. Tofu is smothered in a sweet and tangy peanut sauce and served with broccoli and green beans. This year I'm trying to incorporate more plant-based meals into our weekly routine, to lessen our environmental impact.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes.
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews.
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
Crispy and vibrant veggies are stir-fried luscious peanut sauce to make this flavorful and colorful peanut butter tofu stir-fry. Tofu Peanut Stir Fry Recipe is a Thai style super flavorful peanut tofu stir fry. The tofu is tossed in a homemade Thai-style peanut sauce and is crispy without frying. Tofu is sauteed along with mushrooms and bok choy. Serve it on a bed of jasmine rice, quinoa, or on it's own with a Thai meal.