Caramel apples. – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Caramel apples. using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel apples.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Caramels.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of Black food coloring.
- You need 10 of Gala apples (or whatever apple you prefer).
Caramel apples. Instructions
- Unwrap caramels and melt them in a double boiler. Stir occasionally.
- Add milk and food coloring once caramel is melted then stir.
- Put sticks in apples and then dip apples in caramel. Remove excess caramel from the bottom of apple.
- Decorate apples any way you want. Then refrigerate apples while caramel sets up.