Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage. Always a Favourite noodle soup for very very hot summer days or as a great diet light meals too. They are generally sold in dried form, soaked to reconstitute, then used in soups. See more ideas about Cooking guide, Easy cooking, Cooking.
Cut the bundle in half, drain and set aside. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Singapore rice noodles, Ethnic recipes. Chinese New Year Recipes: Noodles & Rice Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage. You can cook Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
- It’s of noodle soup.
- Prepare 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of glass noodle /cellophane noodle/ tang hoon.
- You need of topping option.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 slice of chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of scallion.
- Prepare of crispy dried prawn.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 of small shallot.
- It’s 5 tbsp of dried prawn.
Sticky rice is one of those dishes that seems elaborate and vaguely intimidating, but it's easier than expected and tastier too! Chinese sausage and dried shrimp add distinctive yet highly traditional flavors. Shrimp roe noodles or Shrimp noodles are a variety of Chinese noodle popular in Hong Kong and Guangdong. One of the special characteristic that distinguish this noodle from the many other varieties of Chinese noodle is the salty shrimp roe forming tiny black spots on strips of the noodles.
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage step by step
- FOR THE CRISPY DRIED PRAWN,,,,,wash and then pound the dried prawn with garlic and shallot and pan fry it with 3 tbsp of oil till lighly brown and crispy.
- FOR THE NOODLE SOUP,,,pour stock in pan bring to a boil add glass noodle /cellophane noodle simmer for 2 minute then add seasoning.
- FOR THE BAKED CHINESE SAUSAGE,,,slice very thinly chinese sausage and baked it at 200 C /400F for 20 to 25 minute.
- TO SERVE,,,,divide into 2 bowl equally then top carrot and onion with baked chinese sausage and fried crispy dried prawn top scallion.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER GLASS NOODLE /CELLOPHONE NOODLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360476-glass-noodle-and-spam-stir-fry.
Noodles – you can use any noodles you want, dried or fresh, except vermicelli (too thin for this sauce) and the egg noodles for soups (the ones that come in the packet coated with cornflour/cornstarch – it makes the stir fry too thick and gluggy). Cook the dried noodles according to the packet instructions. A staple of home cooks all over Vietnam, this soup owes its rich body and deep flavor to a homemade broth made by simmering crab shells and dried shrimp in water. recipes-search Fried Fish with. Fried noodles in tomato sauce – a starchy soup cooked with tomato sauce spread over the fried noodles. Fried Rice: Simple rice fried with a garnish of belacan (shrimp paste), kiam hu (dried salted fish), egg, and prawns.