Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu.
You can have Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 150 g of Chicken.
- You need 200 g of Tofu.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu instructions
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
- Add coconut milk and water.
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce.
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.