Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake. Delectably Rich Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake – rich and fluffy layers of sweet and fruity! this recipe is a true This Delectably Rich Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake is one of more than one hundred seventy five fantastic recipes in Laura Theodore's latest book, Jazzy Vegetarian's Deliciously Vegan. Keyword: vegan chocolate dessert, vegan chocolate mousse cake. Still keeping the cake in the baking tin, pour the melted chocolate over the top of the mousse layer.
TOPPING Cocoa powder Chopped pistachios or nuts of. This insanely decadent Chocolate Mousse Cake may taste like a rich dessert indulgence but it's made from just a few healthy whole-food ingredients right in the blender! You are going to think I am exaggerating when I say this, but this cake tastes like chocolate frosting. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake
- You need 2 of packs – 24 3/5 oz Extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 bag of – 11 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate chips (or carob chips).
- It’s 80 ml of Unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of – 3 oz Chocolate wafer cookies (or any other cookies of your choice).
- Prepare 60 ml of Maple syrup or organic sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Liquor of your choice.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
This Banana Chocolate Mousse Cake was once featured in the plant-powered families bonus ebook. (Gosh, that feels like a long time ago!) On the other hand, this mousse frosting is y-u-m-m-y. Find the Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe here; www.chef-development.com/vegan-chocolate-mousse-cake WATCH THE LATEST VIDEO PS: If you make this vegan chocolate mousse, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. Using an electric egg whisk, whip the chickpea water into stiff peaks – this is SUPER important as otherwise your mousse will deflate completely.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- Put tofu in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 W. Take it out and drain in a strainer.
- While the tofu is being microwaved, put the cookies in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin to make cookie crumbs. When they're finely crushed, spread them out on a pie dish.
- Now put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof dish and microwave to melt thoroughly.
- Combine the drained tofu, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, the sugar of your choice, liquor, and vanilla essence in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the prepared pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge. Chill overnight to serve the next day for an even more enriched flavor.
My take on healthy (avocado-free) chocolate mousse is here. Vegan or not you are going to love this new recipe for Peanut Butter Mousse Cake! This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. The Best Vegan Chocolate Cake made with simple ingredients in one bowl. It's incredibly delicious, rich with chocolate flavor, and can be made gluten-free.