Lemon butter baked salmon. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Place the salmon onto lined baking tray Season with salt and pepper to taste.
There's no skillet cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and For this recipe, we created a bed of lemon slices to infuse the fish with a citrusy freshness. Perfectly baked salmon in the oven! Brushed with garlic butter sauce, this recipe makes amazingly tasty salmon baked on a sheet pan with broccoli This baked salmon with vegetables is a complete meal on just one sheet pan. You can have Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 220 g of salmon.
Broccoli, green beans, sugar snap peas, and asparagus work best. Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod.
Lemon butter baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am. I want to taste the salmon and not spend all day getting things ready. A little lemon, a bit of garlic, and a little butter, and I'm good with lots of things, especially fish. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is the best salmon recipe to make for your busy weeknights. Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor.