Asian Blaze Salmon. Super easy Asian salmon made with few ingredients, but tastes so incredible! I love salmon because it is so easy and fast to cook. This Asian Glazed Salmon in Foil is probably the easiest way to make fish.
I am definately sure that you will like this one. It is salmon with an asian touch. Super delicious to pair this one with bok choy. You can cook Asian Blaze Salmon using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Blaze Salmon
- You need of Meat.
- You need 2 lb of salmon.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
Delicious Asian salmon requires no marinating. Simply broil, brush with a tasty glaze and serve. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.
Asian Blaze Salmon instructions
- set oven to broil.
- place salmon in large baking pan.
- combine glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- brush half of glaze onto salmon.
- broil salmon for 5 minutes.
- remove salmon from oven and reduce heat to 400.
- brush remaining glaze onto salmon.
- bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon – the best and easiest asian salmon marinade made with delicious ginger and garlic. Imagine baking the salmon with some ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. Asian Salmon Kabobs – These salmon kabobs are easy to make, hearty, light and healthy. Sweet and Tangy Asian BBQ Salmon dripping with flavor from the most INCREDIBLE glaze but one Every time I make this Asian BBQ Salmon, I feel giddy that I get to savor a restaurant quality dish in.