shrimp yummy pasta. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. Simple yet incredibly tasty, it's a recipe you can easily make for any time of the day. I mean, shrimp, sausage, and pasta in one dish are already worth applauding but Cajun makes Seriously, guys.
Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress. Buttery, garlicky, irresistible shrimp scampi—but make it *pasta*. This easy pasta dish is the ultimate crowd pleaser. You can have shrimp yummy pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp yummy pasta
- Prepare 1/2 each of green pepper.
- Prepare 12 oz of medium shrimp.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of medium cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and or season salt.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion.
Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Do you want more easy pasta recipes like this? When the pasta is done, drain and add to the prepared sauce.
shrimp yummy pasta step by step
- make pasta as instructed.
- add oil to pan with onions and peppers and 1.5 tbls garlic when cooked for a few mins add rinsed shrimp and seasonings.
- after pasta is drained add back to pan and add shrimp mix to noodles then add butter (optional) &rest of garlic then add .5 pd of cheese and mix for 5-10 mins. or until cheese is mixed.
Add fried shrimp and sauteed vegetables. This shrimp pasta recipe has been pinned and shared a crazy amount (thank you by the way!). This yummy dish is so inviting and always a crowd pleaser. Pull up a chair and enjoy the video tutorial to. Cajun Shrimp Pasta is so quick and easy to make.